Are your brimming with the same feelings of love and romance, just like those quoted above? If yes, then it is the time to do something beautiful… Express yourself creatively and let your partner feel special. There are many cute ways to say I love you to your partner, you can use any of them. Although, there are different ways to say I love you, the bottom-line of every way is to make your partner feel special.
Say I Love You in Cute Ways
If you are gearing up to say I love you for the first time, then be prepared. You might just feel like expressing your love anytime and hence, you just can’t plan it to perfection. Yeah, it may be in front of the school library, or on the sports ground or when you both are dating on a romantic evening. The most beautiful moment of a relationship is when you say to your partner, those three most wonderful words – ‘I love you’, for the very first time. You might have kept those words in your mind for many days but suddenly one day, when you feel completely enamored by her or his presence, you just speak to her, and say what you had always wanted to – say, ‘I love you’! You’re totally in the moment of love, captured by the excitement and the elated feeling love brings with it. That is the beauty of expressing love, expressing it when it is almost unexpected. Here’s how to say I love you…and some cute ways of saying it!
So, you’re planning to say I love you to her, for the first time, and you wish to do it in a very special manner? Well, you can select one of these numerous cute ways to say I love you to your partner. Here they are.
- Give her a hand written note with I love you written in a different language. Wondering how to do that? Well, read how to say I love you in different languages. If not a handwritten note, send her a cute text message saying that you love her…here are some text messages to say I love you; you might like to use one of them. And look at these I love you text messages too. They will give you cute ways to say I love you in a text message.
- Play a scrabble game with your partner and write I love you; even if you have to lose!
- Make a heart shaped cake, ask him or her to cut it and say I love you.
- A single rose has always been the best way to propose someone. If you don’t find anything, it is ideal to pick up a rose from a garden (ensure you’re not caught!) and give it to her. It’s one of the best ways to say I love you.
- Take her to a beach and write I love you on sand. Isn’t this a romantic way to say I love you without words? On that note, take a look at these other 10 ways to say I love you.
- Go for a long drive and when you’re about to reach your destination, whisper into her ears, “I love you”.
- Love letters and love poems are traditional ways of saying I love you for the first time. Draft a letter, use a love poem or compose one on your own and hand him/her your poetic expression saying “I love you”.
- In a book, paste on every page, small stick notes, saying I love you and gift her/him that book. This is one of the creative ways to say I love you. isn’t it?
Those who have been in a relationship for sometime can also use these cute ways to say I love you, to rejuvenate their love life. Some other romantic ways to say I love you are giving a ring or writing a love diary. There are even various funny ways to say I love you like a comic love poem or a funnily drafted love letter. And you can use them to your advantage. Remember, the hallmarks of a healthy relationship are love, care, mutual respect and healthy humor. So don’t let that humor slip away and ensure that you’re able to express what you feel in a way you are comfortable with. I am sure, these cute ways to say I love you to your boyfriend/girlfriend will help you propose him/her. Remember, we all like to hear words of appreciation and love, so don’t miss saying them to your loved one. I conclude with some beautiful lines from, Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, “You Are Sixteen (Reprise)”
A bell is no bell ’til you ring it,
A song is no song ’til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
‘Til you give it away.